anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

PS4 crashed yesterday. Now Rest Mode is bugged. Anyone experience this?

Hey guys.

Yesterday evening my PS4 just froze. Never happened before. After trying everything i could for minutes i just pulled the plug and started it up again. Everything seemed fine at first but now the console won't turn off properly in Rest Mode. It's like it's constantly downloading while in Rest Mode, which it doesn't. Even deactivated the network connection. There are no tasks or anything running in the background yet the fan is always on. The PS4 stays very warm the whole time.

This has never happened before the crash. Anyone know what to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...