anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

External hdd issues

So i accidentally bumped the switch on the power switch and it messed up my files and games that are all on the hard drive. Now it asked me to repair which i did and not a single game will start up without an error and forced signout. I tried deleting a game and redownloading it to the ps4 internal hdd and it wont load and stops at the same spot every time after 3 tries. So i transfered another one over to internal rather than completely redownloading a game amd it still gives the error. But hulu that was on internal the whole time still works but it was the only thing on internal to begin with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...