anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

PS4 connection issue after waking up from rest mode.

Hi All,

I have had the issue for awhile now, I even tried a new router with no luck. What I have found to work is if i connect directly to my modem. I also got it to work if I put my router in Bridge mode with my modem, but then I pick up connections from everyone in my town (every time someone connects to a chromecast I get a notification that says "Someone on your network has started casting". I am even able to take control of the video of the person.)

So I i reset my router back to normal and Im having the issue again. It works fine when its on, but i have to resetup the network every time I turn on the ps4 from rest mode.

Any help would be appreciative.

Thanks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...