anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Feature I JUST noticed a bit ago for the PS4

Idk if this was introduced pre-5.00 update, but I noticed if you go to a game and select info, it will allow you to view addons you have installed. This will not show up if the selected item has no addom content installed or is a GOTY with no additional downloads (Shadow of Mordor GotY digital is an example). You can't click on them or uninstall them, but maybe someday? Also will show addons for other games that do that in the addons section when you go to dl addons ig. I know MKX showed IJ2 addons. So yeah. Neat though. Not sure how many people noticed and thought I'd share. Never saw anything about it in patch notes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...