anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Headset issue? Maybe?

Okay, Headset issue might be a bit misleading here, but it's the only brief topic I can give.

Okay, so I've been playing Destiny 2 with some friends, and sometimes during playing my screen will randomly turn back to the blue launch screen, but usually goes away quickly, but it takes just long enough to interrupt gameplay.

If I don't press anything when the screen launches, the system seems to be asking me who's using a USB headset. The problem is, I don't use a USB headset, I use a 3.5mm jack connected to my controller.

Any way to solve this issue? I'm planning on raiding soon and don't want to die because of this issue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...