anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Help - Strange DS4 Disconnects

I have a very strange pattern of disconnects on my DS4 controller. If my controller is plugged in while fully charged, it will start randomly disconnecting. I don't know why this happens, and as soon as I unplug it, the disconnects stop. It also has never happened to me while the controller is plugged in but not yet fully charged.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I always unplug it as soon as the first disconnect shows up or I notice it's fully charged, but that's not always possible if I'm in the middle of playing a game I can't pause or paying too much attention to notice it's fully charged.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...