anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Using internal hard drive (with enclosure) as extended storage?

Hey guys, I am trying to use an internal hard drive with a USB enclosure as an extended storage drive but I get this error:

Cannot format this USB storage device as extended storage. A USB storage device that meets the following conditions must be used. (CE-41902-6)

• USB 3.0 or later • 250 GB minimum, 8TB maximum capacity • Directly connected to the PS4

I’m pretty sure all these requirements are met. The only thing I can think of is that it doesn’t see the drive as a USB 3.0 device. Is there anything I can do to get this to work?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...