anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

How well does a standard PS4 handle visual and lighting mods for Skyrim?

I'm interested in some mods for Skyrim but I am afraid of overlaoding my game and suffering crashes or poor performance.

Currently I have dolomite weather, rain and snow fx, a redesigned whiterun, lampposts of Skyrim and I think that's it.

I'm interested in adding bridges of Skyrim and the fallen trees one and possibly a few more city/town overhauls. Do you think this will have a significant impact on performance.

Also, what is the best lighting mod in your opinion?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...