anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

My ps4 is not working

So a couple of days ago I installed the new 5.00 update to my ps4. The update was working fine until last night. I got off because my ps4 was lagging a little so I got off to let it settle for about an hour. When I turned my ps4 back on, it said that it was checking my system storage out of nowhere. Mind you this is after I installed the update. So then I got the update on a USB drive and tried to install it from there. That did not work because the USB was not formatted to the ps4 and how they operate their files. SO then I chose to initialize my ps4 since most of the games I play save data online. But every time I turned it on, all it did was flash the blue light on and off and then shut back off. Is there anyone that this has happened to or someone who can help me with this. I would really appreciate the help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...