anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

I have a major problem and need help ASAP

Ok so today my ps4 was damaged and the screen on my TV wen completely black while playing it. I went to the safe menu and it said that I needed to install a USB with version 5.0 on the Ps4 so I did. Worked for about 10 minutes then crashed constantly. Went back onto the safe menu and it said I need a storage space that is updated with 5.0 or something. I am extremely confused as I have no knowledge on how to fix ps4's or change anything to them. Please help me out, I really don't want to buy another ps4!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...