anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

None of my controllers are charging, please help!

I've had my PS4 for about a year now without much problem at all. Until last thursday when my controller had little battery and i went to charge it, surprise surprise it didn't work. I tried restting the controller, turning everything on and off again, using an adapter to charge it etc. All the standard fixes.

When nothing worked i just admitted defeat and went ahead and got a new one friday, plugged it in worked just fine. Plugged my old controller in and that worked as well, well shit at least now i have two controllers.

Everything worked just fine until today when i needed to charge one. Didn't work, tried the other one and the same thing happened. At this point i had had enough and i resetted all my setting on the PS4 thinking it would fix it.

When the screen that told me to use a usb cable to connect my controller showed up i did and that did not work. I'm now kind of stuck in a dead end and i'm just clueless anout what to do :(.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...