anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

Is it just me or downloads are broken?

Since update 5.00 came out I've had this weird problems while downloading things from PS Store and updates for games. Download just stops randomly, not moving forward until I restart it entirely or reboot the console. I'm currently trying to download a game though, and the download bar is just stuck withouth moving forward, not even showing me how much I've downloaded and the time remaining, it only shows me this: (-).

Have got anything to help me fixing this problem? Is it just me or it's broken for someone else out there?

PS: Internet is working just fine on PC and other devices.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...