anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

[Question] PS4 Is possessed and throwing rave party's

Woke up at 5am to the rave party my OG PS4 hosted by turning itself on along with the accessories all lighting up. Didn't think anything of it. (I had the button disk auto ejecting issue once or twice and it's since been fixed)

Controller was plugged in but not on I turned it on and then turned my ps4 off. Went to piss came back saw my ps4 was on again this time I turned my tv back on and checked what was up and it acted as if it had just gone thru piriavcy settings (checked phone no 2FA messages) said whatever and unplugged my ps4. Went to bed for 5 minutes. This time my extra set of controllers (all unplugged and haven't been used in over a week+) sitting on the other side flashed white trying to turn my ps4 on. Kinda confused i turned my lights on to see what the hell was going on. (It wasn't flashing when I was in the room when my ps4 was turning itself on) Messed around with the controller and it had no charge I pressed the home button and no lights but when I walked away from it it would turn itself on trying to flash.

I'm guessing it's just a sensor but either my house is haunted just in time for holloween or my ps4 is having some electrical issues that causes unplugged / unused controllers to turn on and vice versa

Does anyone by any chance know how to desync/ delist a controller from registering with my ps4

Also I'm not as much as of a gamer as I use to be but I rather just get the pro if this is going to be an on going issue, does Black Friday or any retailer have a good deal going on for trade ins toward a new pro?

Currently have a cleaning fiber cloth covering the controller so I don't have to see the demonic entity trying to talk to me in morse code. I Have class in 4 hours and I want to sleep.. Eh maybe demonic possession ain't that bad.

Any help will be appreciated though.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...