anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

My PS4 won't connect to my PC.

In order to play on my PS4, I use my PC (aspire z3-605). When I first got my PS4 (which was like a year ago) everything seemed to be fine. I just plugged in the HDMI cord to my computer and it worked. However, for the last couple of months in order for my PS4 to connect to my PC, I must unplug the HDMI cord out of my computer, and then plug it in, and repeat until it displays my PS4 screen on my PC. Is there any way to fix this? Normally I would just have to click a button on my PC to switch to my ps4. Now I must replug the HDMI about 3-5 times before it connects. I've tried switching HDMI cords but nothing works. If you could help that would be great!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...