anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Parties not showing up since 5.0 update

I've noticed that when I go to check who is in a party, there is nothing there anymore. Rarely will I see one or two parties from friends that I don't even game with that often and I never even receive an invite from them to join it. To see if friends are in parties I have to go to their profile and check now. I've asked if they were in a private party and indeed they are not. We tested it this morning and when I made a public party, the only way to see it was to go to my profile and join from there. Only after an invite was sent out or they joined from my profile did it appear in the party list.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...