anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Nat type failed (help)

Yesterday I couldn't access any online features of the PS4 so, I turned to the internet for answers where I managed to set a static IP address and connect my PS4 enabling me to play online. However coming back to it today I'm having similar problems occasionally being allowed to access online game play but getting kicked out every five minutes. I tried to redo the static IP address and to some avail it said it worked and I got online for roughly 5 minutes before getting kicked out again, I then reset my router and similarly I got online only to be kicked out again. Any suggestions for what I could do/try?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...