anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Need some help with games!

Hey guys, looking for a good game to pick up today. I'll lost a few of the ones I've played for input. Also trying to look for something to soak up a lot of time as well. I am not inclined towards a certain genre so anything is great!

Persona 5

FF12

FF10 Kingdom Hearts.

COD ( mainly for zombies)

SFV

Devil may Cry

FFXV

Toukiden Kiwami

Fortnite

The Wicther

Nier automata

Guilty Gear Xrd

Fallout 4

Overwatch

Bloodborne

Every Souls Game

Skullgirls

Salt and Sanctuary

Journey

Guitar Hero Live

Dragons Dogma

Skyrim

Every resident evil

Nioh

Uncharted 4

Tomb Raider

Any tales of



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...