anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

PS4 always outputs 2ch sounds as 5.1 over HDMI?

i didn’t notice this until i started using ps vue for my tv viewing, but is appears that he PS4 always outputs a 5.1 or 7.1 signal when connected to a multi channel system over HDMI even if the source is only 2 channel(so the other 3.1 channels are active but are just not playing anything). is there a way around this? it’s preventing me from engaging the Pro Logic 2 mode when using PS Vue so i can’t even get pseudo surround when watching tv. i know it’s not my setup because my apple tv 3 also connected via hdmi does not impose this limitation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...