anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Ps4 never reboots after an update. Gives issues/errors.

So everytime I update my 4 months old ps4 pro trough a system update and after it's shutting down automatically and should reboot. It just doesn't reboot. So I manually boot it up afterwards but this gives errors and even says that database needs to rebuild. Today it even gave me an error su-30746-0 that I luckily could bypass by directly connecting the controller. After that the update seems to have installed fine.

But this happen with every single system update. Is there a guaranteed way to fix this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...