anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

What happened to my Twitch broadcast?

Last night, I started Uncharted 4 for the first time. It was great, and I played up until after the opening credits scene (which is a ways into it). I had started broadcasting on Twitch when I loaded the game, and I even saw the notification that I had a viewer pop in. I typically like to stream my gameplay so I can export from Twitch to YouTube and have my gaming archived.

After the opening credits portion, I hit Stop Broadcasting, then put the PS4 into Rest Mode and went to bed. This morning, I popped on my PC and went to Twitch to export my gameplay to YouTube... only to not see it there at all. It showed my last game (Inside).

Anyone know what happened? I mean, something streamed last night, but it's not showing on Twitch nor even in the Capture Gallery of my PS4. Where did it go? And, even more importantly, how do I ensure this doesn't happen for future gameplay?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...