anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Purchased DLC but can't download it?

I could use some help. I've just purchased some dlc from tales of beseria but after psn charged me it never downloaded. I went to the the dlc page again and all it says is "purchased" without the option to actually download it. After some Google searching people said to either go on to your phone and or computer and set the dlc to download from there but I've tried both and neither works, I pretty much get an infinite loading screen. So now I'm at a lost, I'm not sure if this is a known problem for everyone today or what but I kinda feel cheated out of my money.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...