anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

So. European Night Trap?

So I got interested to pick up Night Trap after watching a play through. I knew about the game before but didn't expect it to be this good. I went to the store to see the price in the UK as I could see this as a good game to play with my housemates during Halloween. However it wasn't there. After some googling I saw the European release being delayed due to translation things. They said the game would be delayed until mid September. It's now mid October and I'm wondering if anyone has any updates I couldn't find or if I have to make a US account for this game



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...