anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Playing The Order: 1886 finally. The worst game mechanic : the "mash the QTE button" ... why!?

fuck QTE in general. Why do i have to push a triangle button randomly during a cutscene.

im finally getting around to playing the Order 1886. Gorgeous. I love the setting and the characters and voice acting. I thought it was gonna be really short. But it i've played it some yesterday and all day today and i think im only 3/4 of the way through?

I remember all the controversy over this game. Its the same style of game and seemingly no shorter than Until Dawn. No one complained about Until Dawn , or i don't remember any complaining about it.

But i really hate the mash the X button mechanic.. It's unnatural to press a button with your thumb that fast, and if you switch your hand position you might lose the tug of war. why do developers put this in? do they think we all play with a spoon in our laps? or have one of those 3rd party controllers with a turbo switch like in the NES days?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...