anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Sony has fucked over me and ton of other PAYING customers

The ‪error ‪E-801809A8‬ has essentially bricked many consoles including my own, since update 5.0 was released. After continually saying on twitter 'we will fix this soon' they have not fixed it and have changed their stance. Now they are claiming that all those affected need to splash £200 on a new console, even though this issue is their fault, since my console was working fully prior to this update. I can't really afford to spend this kind of money for sony's terrible customer service - it all just seems like a big money making scheme - especially since i have just paid sony for FIFA 18 off the store aswell as the now £50 PS plus. This is bullshit from sony, they shouldnt be allowed to do this considering it was THEIR update which broke the consoles; why couldn't they just make the update optional if anything? There was nothing useful adde anyway and it's gonna cost £200. Sony has fucked thousands but anything we could try would only be futile at this point. I'm probably gonna get told to fuck of even though I have done nothing wrong - just trying to spread awareness......



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...