anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Can you restore a deleted user without needing to authenticate again?

Sorry if this is not the correct sub. I am at a hotel with my gf's nephews and they offer free ps4 in the room but with limited variety. I am debating if to log in as my user and download some more age appropriate stuff. My concren is leaving my user behind and have people mess with it. Once i delete my user, is it gone or is there some recycle bin style thing on the ps4 i need to clear? Additionally i understand that if i change my password it will boot all ps4s from using my account which i can use as a fail safe. Is this true?

P.s i have 2 way authentication so i got that covered as well



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...