anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Survival/Crafting Game Similar To 7 Days To Die?

Any games out for PS4 similar to 7 days to die that has a decent playerbase and still gets active updates?

I like 7DTD alot but the fact the PC version is FAR superior to it really ticks me off. Looking for a super fun game that has survival/crafting and ofcourse online multiplayer

I heard Ark Survival online is good but is WAY too laggy/Glitchy

I also heard games like Dont starve together & The escapist2 are good but dont have much reply value.

Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...