anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

What are some MUST PLAY 1-2 player games?

I'm a casual player of sports game only. NFL, NBA mainly..

However, I feel like I"m not utilizing my PS4 and want to try a few. I'm sure this has been asked a million times for which I apologize..but which games are a must play?

PS: I want a good golf game as well? The Golf Club 2 vs Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour?

No shooter games, Tried destiny and both my girl and I got massive headaches trying to play. I prefer PC for shooter games.

edit: Current games i have / tried

  • nba 2k15+ - current
  • nfl 2k15 + - current
  • saints row 3? (pretty fun) thug life
  • gta 5 (pretty fun) thug life
  • destiny (omg...headspins)
  • ff15 (haven't had the time to invest)
  • fighting games (meh..gets old quick)
  • cod (hate shooter games on controller)
  • uncharted (could not get into it..headspins + boring)
  • witcher 3 (i heard this game is GOAT but died by the bird and gave up early...probably wasn't too into it..will try again)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...