anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Telltale has submitted an update to remove the image of a dead Russian diplomat in their Batman game

Update: When contacted by Gamasutra, a Telltale Games representative responded with the following statement:

"An update to the game has been submitted this morning that will be removing the image across all platforms. We regret this incident occurred, and we are taking appropriate action internally to ensure that we continue to maintain our high standards in Production and Quality Assurance."

http://ift.tt/2z4K9qG



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...