anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

usb sticks compatible to import files (for pes 2018 for example)

Hi,

i don't know if it's because the PS4 updated today 5.0 version, but when i tried to put a usb stick that i have it wouldn't recognize the usb sticks asking for:

usb 3.0

250 gb storage minimum

fat 32 or exfat formatted

so it means i'd have to buy a f****ng hard drive to upload the option files? cannot be true, right?

anydboy with a word of advice? are there any usb sticks compatible?

EDIT: I see that windows 10 recognize and formats the usb drive i have (it's a sandisk cruzer edge 4 gb, maybe it's too old), but when i connect it to ps4 it still says FAT... the problem could be with windows?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...