anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Tritton Kunai headset problem

Not sure if this is the right place to post it on

I was playing warframe and then suddenly I was not able to hear the party chat, I was wiggling around the cable unplugging, turning off ps4 etc and after I turned my ps4 back on I could only hear my theme’s music in not so good quality, I was also not able to hear the keynotes when you move around in the home menu. When I joined my friends party I still was not able to hear anyone unless I changed the chat to party chat (which I do not want)

Does anyone know a fix for this or is my headset dead?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...