anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

Trying to figure out what's wrong with my PS4

To start off, I have a launch day PS4 and yes, it sounds like a jumbo jet taking off usually when I turn it on but that's not what's bothering me, just yesterday I started hearing this noise like something was rumbling around in there with the fan and it started out of nowhere so I turned off my PS4 all night and tried again in the morning and it was all good for about 15 mins until it gradually started again and then 5 mins after it started it said my PS4 was too hot and had to shut down so it did and then I turned it on 20 mins later to get a message "connect a usb storage device that contains an update file for reinstallation for version 5.00 or later" and I can't get past this point. Now while I know I NEED to pop open my PS4 and clean the dust out I'm just wondering if this is more 5.00 bricking my system or more so the dust thing with my fan?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...