anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Unable to Stream 720P- Ultra or 60FPS

Hey guys, so question, has anyone had the same problem where when I try to live stream I'm unable to pick 720P Ultra or 60fps the options are greyed out and I can't pick them?

I didn't have this problem before but since the new update it appears I can't live stream in high quality. I have MORE than enough upload speed to do it so I find it a bit odd. I've been trying to live stream Shadow of War. I also tested with another game just to make sure it's not a limitation on Shadow of War, and I still get the same thing.

Any thoughts on this? Has anyone else suffered from this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...