anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

When I'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn, mid game a blue screen pops up saying "application data corrupted, delete game and inser disc". Please help if you can spare some advice. (See text)

So I recently purchased a PS4 Slim which came with Horizon. It worked fine for 3 days. Then one day there was some power outage and PS4 shut down mid game. When I turned it on, it showed safe mode black screen asking me to reinstall system software 5.0 or later. I did so per Sony instructions using USB flash drive and downloading the file and reinstalling the software. Since that happened, I have installed Horizon multiple times and as soon as I load game and go to a specific area/ play for a while, blue screen appears saying that the application data is corrupted and I need to delete and reinstall the game. Is there any possible fix for this or is my PS4 hard drive is damaged? Or the Blu Ray is faulty? I don't see any scratches on it and it's brand new. Now I don't want to take you on a guilt trip but this is really upsetting to me as I spent a fortune to purchase it from a meagre salary and I don't want my mom to be right about not throwing money down the drain by purchasing it. Sorry for the long text and please help with any advice possible.

EDIT:- Forgot to mention, I have also deleted and reinstalled the game 3 times. Also reinitialized ps4 twice. Did not work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...