anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Looking to get a PS4. I work Black Friday - should I wait for Cyber Monday?

I've been planning on getting a PS4 for myself and my roommates for a while now as a Christmas gift. I've heard there's going to be some pretty great deals on Black Friday like Kohl's having the slim for $199 + $60 in gift cards, but the problem is I do warehouse work and I never have Black Fridays off. I figured I'd just go ahead and buy a bundle now since I'd miss the sales, but then I remembered Cyber Monday. Has there ever been anything decent for the PS4 on Cyber Monday in years past?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...