anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Question about external drives on a PS4 Slim

Hey everyone,

I have a PS4 Slim with a stock 500 GB HDD, but recently I bought a lot of very big games (FIFA 18 and the Naruto Bundle) and soon the stock HDD won't be enough to hold my games.

I remember reading somewhere in a system update that the PS4 currently supports external hard drives, which for me it would be more convenient and a lot less time consuming than swapping the stock drive with a new one, however I have a couple of questions before actually buying a new one:

  • How different are the loading speeds on an external HD compared to a regular one? If there is any difference at all.

  • If I eventually decide to buy an external drive and install some games bought through PSN on it. Can I play on a different PS4 using the same account?

That is all for now. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...