anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Network drops randomly, please help.

So I'm connected via a LAN cable on a 100Mbs connection.

Recently I'm having a strange issue. My network connection drops out randomly. When I trouble shoot and test the network connection on the PS4.....everything is fine.

If I jump back in to a game after that I'm connected again.......for a while then it will drop out.

If I test the network again, it is all fine. But sure enough once back in a game (any game) I lose network connection.

Should probably also add that my internet stays online the whole time on other devices. For instance as a test I kept Netflix streaming in another room while my PS4 disconnected and reconnected several times. Happens when I connect via wifi on the PS4 too.

Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...