anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

7 months with my PS4 Pro(first console since 04ish) just started playing the Witcher 3. It caught my attention especially after playing Shadow of Mordor, Dragon Age, Sleeping Dogs, and HZD. I am having a fantastic time with it, in part what I learned in playing The Last of Us:Remastered.

With TLOU after playing about 2-3 hours and dying repeatedly in the sky scraper section, in frustration I just turned it off. Made some threads looking for help and it wasn't the game but me. I've been so conditioned to just run and gun and get from A to B to C as fast as you can. Once I got some great advice on the style of game TLOU was and I approached it differently TLOU blew me away with how fucking amazing it is.

With the Witcher III, im not concerned with anything other than exploring from town to town to town and whatever adventures ensues I'm ready. I am in no rush to finish a story... I just want to fully explore and take in this world.

Side note: I would fucking give somebody's first born for Naughty Dawg to make a open world game with the TLOU as the setting... holy shit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...