anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

[ERROR] WS-37397-9 Solution ?

As mentioned in the title i'm curiously looking for a solution to the errorcode WS-37397-9. I don't know if it's the right community to ask but i'm very desperate atm. So i tried every kind of "Solution" that the internet provided me. However none of them seem to work for me. I know that the most obvious fix would be to call sony support and let them fix it. Apparently sony support is only available from mon-fri so i can't ask for help, and to submit a ticket would take to long for me. I did call my ISP and asked nicely if they could change my Ip-Address but they didn't corporate too well. Anyways i'm just looking for a fast solution as i don't want to throw my free weekend away. (I noticed the error actually today, wasn't online for like a week so idk exactly when this could've happened) If anyone has a clue feel free to post it here. Thanks in advance !



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...