anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

What are some games to acclimate my sister to more confusing control schemes for games like Arkham Knight?

Here's some context; my sister enjoys playing video games a lot, more so now than ever. She plays the usual Animal Crossing every now and then. I bought Season 1 for Telltale's Batman and she loved it, so much so that we ended up beating Resident Evil 5 together.

With her growing love of video games (and her expressing her desire to play more complicated games) I decided to buy her a PS4 pro with $200's worth of PSN money to buy what she wants. She went to town with that and bought a bunch of games like Batman, Naruto, etc. Picking whatever she liked really.

Now she isn't mentally challenged (I hope that didn't sound offensive haha) but it's difficult for her to keep up with button responses in games like Batman which frustrate her. Are there games which may better help her get situated into these difficult control schemes? I've been gaming for my entire life, ever since the 90's and I kinda just clicked to it which frustrates me since I'd love to help her better enjoy this media.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...