anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Sprinting in Zombi requires continuous press on L3 Button which is awkward.

Greetings. I started playing Zombi and when I pressed L3 to run and pushed analog to keep running while releasing L3, the character stopped running. I noticed that I need to keep pressing on L3 in order to keep running which is awkward and tiresome. This is clearly insane since all of running work fine in all other FPS games: press L3, push analog and release L3 and the character keeps running but here he doesn't. Please don't tell me this is faulty DualShock 4 because this is just an absurd myth. I tried with a default DualShock 4, 3 other different DS4 V1 form other people and the default PS4 Pro DualShock 4 V2 and another new one. Keep in mind ALL controllers are totally brand new and never exposed to dust. So the dust stuck theory is ruled out too.

I really hope there is a non hardcore solution for this. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...