anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Download is slow and it's not my internet.

I've seen this before but basically if I pause the download and start it again it will be downloading at what it should be 2-4mbs/sec but it later completely stops like it just did a brake check and didn't bother pushing on the gas again, and the time just slowly goes up and is only downloading like .05MBs/s which you can see is a difference.

Just seeing if anyone has a quick fix I hate having to hit pause and resume every 2 mins to actually download my game and what my speed actually is for ps4.

Note: It's not my internet, Says I gets 15-30 MBS for download and it usually gets me 2-4mbs



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...