anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Evil Within 2 does not support the PS4 Pro

According to the DF Analysis ( https://youtu.be/DggBFJ71TOY ) the new title from Tango The Evil Within 2 does not support the Ps4 Pro and honestly i cant believe it. This happens after we recently had "Prey" on Release with the same issue. And both are published by Bethesda, maybe coincidence i dont know.

But this is just plain unacceptable and im quite mad at this. This so hard a "No-Buy" after i was actually really excited for the game. I will tweet at the Official Twitter now and see if I get a reasonable response.

But this is so not acceptable for a AAA game these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...