anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

Help deciding between vizio p55-c1 and tcl p605

I’m debating between the two. I can get the 2016 Vizio P series for $700 open box. Each have minor shortcomings and I’m having a hard time determining which shortcoming is a bigger issue.

The tcl supports hdr10 but, it’s really an 8bit+frc panel. It has better input lag and I believe gets a bit brighter.

The vizio is a true 10bit panel. The drawback to the vizio is that the 55” model is an ips panel instead of va. In it line it has the worst contrast ratio.

My question is this, is a true 10bit panel a bigger advantage over 8bit+frc or will va vs ips make a bigger overall difference?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...